Mission Resource Team
This team serves as a resource to the Branches to help them determine how they will participate in missions opportunities and spending. The MRT will meet at least quarterly to discuss:
- The various mission resources of the PC(USA) church.
- The various mission opportunities within the Presbytery of WNY.
- The missions conducted by individual churches within each Branch.
- Review and keep updated records on the available funds of each Branch and their disbursement.
- The missions conducted by each branch.
- Formulate and resource suggestions for missions for the branches.
- Facilitate or coordinate a facilitator for mission activities conducted by the Branch.
Discipleship and Nurture Resource Team
Particular responsibilities include:
- Offer and/or promote discipleship and training events, either to the whole presbytery, branch gatherings, or particular churches.
- Gather and promote information about educational/faith formation class/events, training opportunities, wider church events (i.e. Triennium, Montreat, PBWNY events), plus Christian camping opportunities specifically for children, youth and young adults and disseminate it throughout the Presbytery.
- Receive financial assistance applications for activities (see #2) and make decisions regarding distribution of available funding. Annually submit a Scholarship/Grant Funding Report to Presbytery Council.
Camp Scholarship Form