The Presbytery Council leads the Presbytery in envisioning and implementing a faithful and effective mission and ministry. It engages in strategic planning for the life and work of the Presbytery; strengthens and enhances the connectional system of our Church; and coordinates and oversees the Presbytery program and mission.
Members of the Council:
- The Moderator of Presbytery
- The Moderator-Elect of Presbytery
- The Chairperson of Presbytery Council
- The Chairperson Elect of Presbytery Council
- The Chairperson (or a representative) of the Committee on Ministry, Committee on Preparation for Ministry, and Committee on Clergy Recruitment, Retention, and Retirement
- The President (or a representative) of the Board of Trustees
- The Chairperson (or a representative) of the Outreach Ministry, Congregational Transformation, and Discipleship and Nurture Teams
- One representative from Presbyterian Women
- Nine at-large members, with three classes of three year terms
- Ecumenical Liaison
- The Stated Clerk of the Presbytery and Presbyter of Discipleship, Communication, and Transformation, who shall be ex officio members with voice, but without vote.